VICE DEAN FOR RESEARCH
First Name: Moosa
Last Name: Kamanroudi Kojouri
Position: Assistant Professor
Department: Geography and Urban Planning
E-mail: Kamanroodi@khu.ac.ir, Kamanroodi@yahoo.com
PhD. Geography and Urban Planning, Shaheed Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran, 2006
M.A. Human Geography (Urban-Rural), Shaheed Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran, 1999
B.A. Geography (Human-Economic), Shaheed Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran, 1994
1. Assistant Professor, Department of Geography and urban planning, faculty of Geographical science, Kharazmi University, Tehran, Iran, Since 2011.
2. Research Vice, faculty of Geographical science, Kharazmi University, Tehran, Iran, Since 2015.
3. Scientific Advisor of Planning and Architecture Commission, Tehran Council, Iran, 2015-2016.
4. Scientific Advisor, Karaj Municipality, Iran, Since 2015.
5. Scientific Advisor, The Supreme Council of Provinces, Civil Commission, Iran, Since 2016.
6. Scientific Advisor, The commissions of Building Violations, Tehran, Iran, 2011.
7. Research Vice, Research and planning Center of Tehran, 2007-2011.
8. Technical Vice, Tehran Master Plan Institute, Tehran, Iran, 2007-2008.
9. Planning and coordinating Vice, Tehran Municipality, Sector 6, 2000-2003,
10. Specialist in the Area of Planning and Architecture in Tehran Municipality Sector 6, 1998-2000.
11. Specialist in the Area of Planning and Architecture in Tehran, Municipality, Sector 16, 1996-1998.
Experiences Course Taught:
Urban Management, Urban Spatial Integrated Management, Urban Development Policies in Iran, Management and Urban Spatial Development, Principles and methods of Spatial Planning, Urban Planning Workshop
Conferences Scientific events
1. Urban Slums; Towards Upgrading and Sustainable Urban Regeneration, International Conference, University of Kurdistan, Sanandaj, Iran, May 4-5, 2016.
2. Role of Urban Management upon Sustainable Urban Tourism Development, International Conference on Tourism Economic & Management, Tehran, 2011.
3. The Place of Chain Management Provision on Crises Management against Disastrous Events, Second Seminar on Combating Against Natural Events, Tehran Faculty of Technical Engineering, 2008.
4. Legal Limitations of Reconstruction of Eroded Urban Fabrics Located in Tehran Metropolitan, Proceeding on 3th international Conference on World Geographic Association, Tunisia, 2009.
1. The Pathology and Legal & Executive Measures Regarding the Possession of Properties associated with Worn, Eroded Fabrics Organizational Plans, Urban Management Seasonal Periodical, Municipality Organization, Urban Rural Management Research Center, 2014, No 3.
2. Iran's Pathology of political & Administrative Structure: Dimension, Contexts, and Issues Related to Alternative for Tehran's Political Capital, Research Scientific Geographic Publication, Iran's Geographic Association, 2014, No 38.
3. Appropriate Management settings regarding the Accomplishment of Good Urban Governance in Tehran, Proceeding on Scientific Good Urban Governance, Second Volume, Tehran Municipality, 2013.
4. The Structural Pathology of Tehran's Urban Management Development With Particular Emphasis on Creation of an Optimum Space for Handicaps, Urban Management Seasonal Periodical, Municipality Organization, Rural Urban Management Research Center, 2011.
5. The Conceptual and Philosophical Analysis of Urban Political Geography, an International Geopolitics Periodical, Geopolitics Association, 2011, No 3.
6. A Need for Change with Respect to Neighborhood Management Pattern in Tehran, Economic Political Periodical, Cultural Research Center, 2007, No 13.
7. Iran's Inefficient Urban Management Regarding Squatter Settlement, Case: Squatter settlements Located in Tehran's Sector 6, Urban Planning & Architecture Periodical, Ministry of Housing and Urban Planning, 2007, No, 51.
8. Spatial Change With Respect to Tehran's Residential and Green Space Land uses During 1990 Decade, Urban Planning & Architecture Periodical, Ministry of Housing and Urban Planning, 2007, No 50.
9. Structural Backgrounds Regarding Tehran's Urban Management Development, Economic Political Periodical, Cultural Research Center, 2007, No 12.
10. Political Managerial Structure and Urban Development, Economic Political Periodical, Cultural Research Center, 2006, No 11.
11. Structural Management Barriers With Respect to Urban Development in Iran, Economic Political Periodical, Cultural Research Center, 2006, No 10.
12. Structural Management Barriers with Respect to Urban Development in Tehran, Urban Planning Research Periodical (jostarha), 2006, No 13.
13. Squatter Settlements Located in Sector No 6 in Tehran Municipality, Ministry of Housing &Urban Planning, Haft Shah Periodical, 2003, No 8.
14. worming out, Dereliction and Intervention in Eroded Urban Fabric, Andisheh Iranshahr periodical,
Cultural Research Center, 2008, No 9.
15. Tehran municipality, the Organization of municipalities, Rural Urban Management Encyclopedia, 2009.
16. Tehran's Municipality and its Relevant corresponding Organizations, Organization of Municipalities, Rural Urban Management Encyclopedia, 2009.
17. Tehran's Municipality and its Relevant corresponding companies, Organization of Municipalities, Rural Urban Management Encyclopedia , 2009.
Environmental Hazards; Chapter Ten: Hazards, Crises and urban Human injuries, First Edition, Tehran, Iran, Publisher: Kharazmi University, 2017, pp. 114-166.
Scholarship and Grants
Top doctoral thesis; Spatial Analysis of Land Use in Tehran with Emphasis on Manucipality Function 1992-2002, The first festival premiere appreciation of research in the field of urban management, Tehran Municipality, Iran, 2008.